Terms and Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.Bottom of Form
- By accessing this web site, users agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the guidelines set out in this Disclaimer. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional materials.
- We offer STD testing and laboratory services for wellness monitoring. The tests, services or products found listed in our web site are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure disease. We give no warranty that any of our services will prevent disease. All material is provided for STD confirmation purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for a physician’s consultation. Although STD Test encourages increased self-awareness and self-care, all readers are strongly encouraged to consult and work with an experienced health-care practitioner. STD Test does not engage in rendering medical advice or services regarding Direct Access Lab Testing. Individuals with health disorders, medical conditions, or any condition needing medical supervision assume full responsibility for obtaining such professional medical assistance. Consult your physician regarding any symptoms or medical condition. We specifically disclaim any expressed or implied warranties or merchantability of fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- Laboratory test results may vary depending upon age, sex, time of day blood sample is taken, diet, medications, and the limits of modern technology. A single laboratory test or group of tests cannot guarantee good health. False positive and false negative test results are possible. There are various medical diseases that cannot be uncovered by these tests alone. Testing by our medical staff only constitutes a partial evaluation of your state of health and does not represent a diagnosis or treatment of disease.
- Although we believe that people should be able to do initial rapid private screening tests, we do strongly recommend and urge all clients to have results followed up and verified by laboratory testing or to contact their medical practitioner.
- STD test shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by procuring, compiling, interpreting, delivering or reporting information through this web site. Material placed online by users does not represent medical advice of STD test and we make no representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of the contents.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of STD test. The collective work includes works that are licensed to STD test Copyright 2017, STD testing ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing understanding STDs. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by STD test. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of STD test used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of STD test.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, STD test disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. STD test does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. STD test does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
STD test shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if STD test has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a STD testing is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, STD test reserves the right to refuse or cancel any appointment at the incorrect price. STD test reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the booking and your appointment is cancelled, STD test shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by STD test without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
STD test may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to STD test
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of STD test panel shall be in the state or federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of STD test panel) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. STD test’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. STD test may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a STD test or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
STD test does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, STD test is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, STD test reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to STD test in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless STD test, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, STD test may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with STD test, STD test has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of STD test. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, STD test seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).