The following resources are provided as a convenience only. If you decide to use one of the resources, you agree not to hold STD test liable for any outcome. STD test provides information on HIV, Hepatitis and various other STD.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Information
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – STD info
- CDC STD Fact Sheets
- April is STD Awareness Month
- National STD Data
- If you don’t have a doctor or insurance and cost is concern, you can go to a Federally Qualified Health Center. To find a FQHC near you see this link.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance The Partnership for Prescription Assistance helps qualifying patients without prescription drug coverage get the medicines they need for free or nearly free.
- Lab Tests Online is a good resource to understand what lab results mean.